Guidelines For Paper Presentations
- Abstract should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, italicized and not be more than 250
- Full paper should be submitted in MS Word format and should not exceed 5000 words; text
should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 and all text should be one-and-a half line spaced and fully
- Heading should be bold faced in font size 14, sub heading bold faced and in font size
- Each page should be numbered at the bottom on the right side.
- References should be in the APA format.
- Verifiable sources for the secondary Information are to be given.
- Cover page should contain title of the paper, author/s' name and affiliation, contact
details including mobile number and email address.
- If the paper is co-authored by more than one, all the authors need to be registered
- There will be a video Presentation for the selected papers in the technical sessions. On the
final selection, the presenters shall be informed through mail.